I’ve been away for quite a while, but have been very busy on my little farm. The main thing I have got done lately is the Aquaponics Mark III. The original Aquaponics was a collection of dirty old IBC’s, pipes and bits and pieces. It was very productive, but not very pretty.

When we moved away for work, we gave the system to a friend, who set it up, but didn’t really have the time to really get it humming. It grew some nice herbs, but not much else.

When we moved back to the Brissi area and they wanted the clean up the yard, I jumped at the opportunity. SWMBO was not quite so sure, but I had already arranged to pick it up. I did promise to make it look better this time – so about half my time went into landscaping and cladding it. Even though looks aren’t my strong point, I think it turned out pretty well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *